I strongly believe in pursuing personal projects during part of one’s free time. Here are a few of mine: some of them are small, some are big; some of them suck, other suck less. Most of them were made using something which at the time scared me a fair a bit - after finishing it, not so much.
But all of them taught me something.
- Cosflowy modern web & mobile application to plan, track & organise cosplay projects
- Stoico minimalist android app to read stoic philosophy for people with short attention spans
- ZenLock android app that makes you wait to use android apps. ...wait, what
- Four Hour Shop database of all recommended products of tim ferris' podcast generated via web scraping
- StepLock walk an x number of steps before being able to use your apps
- Discover HaxeFlixel a book to learn the most popular haxe game development framework
- Trackburnr web app to track and quantify data in github-styled heat maps
- Polaritron polarity-based, fast-paced arcade game for masochistic people
- Arsmatrix interactive 3d spectogram for google devart 2014
- Micro Diary no-frills daily journal app